I was nominated for the Liebster Award by @littleharto. This award is a great way for us all to get to know each other, and helps spread the word of some smaller blogs, that deserve more followers. It’s fun, and I’m so happy to have the opportunity to get involved! So thank you for nominating me! It’s so cool knowing that people actually do read my blog! 🙂
These are the rules for taking part:
– Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
– Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
– Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
– Let the bloggers know you nominated them
– Give them 11 questions of your own
So I’ll start by answering the questions that I was asked 🙂
1. Were/are you a good student? I was haha Although, looking back now, I think I worked a bit too hard. You need a good balance.
2. Do you believe in the whole “one true love” and “soulmates” concept? Why? I do. Mainly because I’m currently in the happiest relationship I’ve ever had right now. I think it’s the experiences that two people have together, and the memories that they make, which really lead to the belief in someone having been, or being, your ‘soulmate’.
3. Favorite thing to bake? Cupcakes! I LOVE decorating them 🙂
4.If you could be a Disney princess/Prince for a day, who would you be? Hmm, well it would have to be a day at the end of their film, because their lives never go well at the beginning haha So I think I’d choose Cinderella, just because that’s my favourite Disney film 🙂
5. Whats one thing you regret? I try not to regret things, everything we’ve experienced has helped shape who we are today.
6. Perks of having a blog? I get to write about the things I love, get to try new things, and be creative.
7. Would you rather have nice hair and bad makeup, or bad makeup with nice hair? bad makeup with nice hair!
8. Ever been to a concert? yep!
9.Most difficult thing about travel? The crowds at airports, train stations etc
10. Regular tea or herbal tea? Definitely regular
11. Favorite dunking biscuit? Digestives 🙂 nom nom
Ok, so now all’s left to do is for me to come up with your 11 questions! 🙂 Here we go….
- What made you decide to start a blog?
- Tea or Coffee?
- What’s your go-to foundation at the minute?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- Favourite skincare product?
- Are you more of a cat or a dog person?
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s your favourite way to chill out in the evenings?
- If you made your own signature scent, what would you call it and why?
- Favourite high street makeup brand?
- If you could collab on a blog post with any other blogger, famous or not, who would it be?
Alrighty guys, that’s us! Thank you so much again for reading my blog. I hope everyone that I have nominated has as much fun with this as I have 🙂
Until next time guys!